[3830] SS CW N4OGW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rt_clay@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N4OGW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 04:09:36 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N4OGW
Operator(s): N4OGW
Station: N4OGW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  149
   40:  447
   20:  550
   15:   84
   10:   29
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I thought the bands were in very good shape here, only some power line noise on
Saturday on the high bands. I had a swr problem when I first went to 40m and
had to take some off time during prime rate time to fix it. Then after one hour
on Sunday morning the 2nd radio amplifier died so most of Sunday I had only one
amp- ugh.

I didn't think I would get NT, then in the last hours worked 2!

Current N4OGW station configuration:

80: dipole, 4-square
40: F12 2el EF @ 100 ft, dipole, 2 el wire beam north
20: 4/4 100/50 ft, lower fixed NE