[3830] SS CW KL9A/W7 SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KL9A/W7 SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 04:10:57 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KL9A/W7
Operator(s): KL9A
Station: KL9A/W7

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:    1
   20:  152
   15:
   10:    8
------------

Club:

Comments:

Had planned to operate portable with the family at a USFS cabin up in the
mountains.  A nice winter storm was supposed to roll through so we cancelled
the trip and played it safe at home.

Antenna was a 20m and 80m Hamstick attached to the Air Conditioning platform
outside the bedroom.  Mostly just goofing off while trying to entertain the
kids at the same time.  The 20m 'stick worked a little on 10m, and the 80m
'stick was more of a novelty than anything else.  Managed a QSO on 40m with it
before ending the operation.

Nice to work so many friends on the air!  It's not very often I use my personal
call on the air either.

I don't have any long running consecutive SS tradition of x number of years, I
just like talking to people on my ham radio.
73!
-Chris KL9A