[3830] SS CW WO9S Single Op LP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, smc@w9smc.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WO9S Single Op LP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 22:34:43 -0600 (CST)
                   SSCW Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2014-11-01

    CallSign Used : WO9S
      Operator(s) : WO9S

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : ALL
            Power : LOW
             Mode : CW
 Default Exchange : A 53 IL
       Gridsquare : EN61ET

             Name : Jonathan Rosner
          Address : 5337 S. University Avenue
   City/State/Zip : Chicago  IL  60615
          Country : USA

     ARRL Section : IL
        Club/Team : Society of Midwest Contesters
         Software : N1MM Logger V13.10.2

        Band    QSOs     Pts  Sec
         3.5      10      20    0
           7     345     690   53
          14     159     318    8
          21      86     172   12
          28      34      68    9
       Total     634    1268   82

            Score : 103,976
              Rig : Yaesu FT-847 100 W
         Antennas : Cushcraft R-6000 vertical 10-15-20
                    Sloping 40 meter dipole 40-80
          Soapbox : A personal best from the home QTH.
                    Hoping for a sweep but never heard NT.
                    Extra chair time (21 hours) helped the score.
                    Impressive to see the serial numbers of many
                    QRP stations.

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2014-11-02        Signature :  Jonathan L. Rosner WO9S