[3830] SS CW KL7RA Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kl7ra@ptialaska.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW KL7RA Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 04:51:33 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): N6TR KL7RA
Station: KL7RA

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: ALASKA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   15
   40:  103
   20:  277
   15:  394
   10:  537
------------

Club:

Comments:

Best first hour and really good 2 and 3rd hours but didn't last. Slow
hours with occasional really good hours. Same op, same radios,
same antennas. Same thing happen in the WW, excellent rate and then slow. N6TR,
Tree did the heavy lifting and I was closer and mop up and kitchen staff. I also
did relief when he needed to discharge coffee. The last time I make a SS QSO was
in 1968 but this station has been in this contest for 30+ years. Being
in-between the WW when you host Multi-ops makes it hard for me to get involved.
The original guest op for the 2014 SS code got a better deal, if you can believe
that, so I was next on the list. I just can't believe someone would pick a sunny
beach with the ladies over our snow flurries and moose.

73 Rich  next up CQWW code.