[3830] SS CW W6YI Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6yi@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W6YI Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 05:08:50 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W6YI
Operator(s): K6AM N6AN N6KI N6MJ W6YI
Station: W6YI

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  126
   40:  291
   20:  355
   15:  427
   10:  221
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

We would like to thank everyone for their QSO's as we really appreciate all the
contacts and sections.

After taking a year off, we got the band back together to try and pick up our
winning streak where we left off.  This time, three of us were veterans of WRTC
2014.  WRTC champs Dan, N6MJ had to miss all day Sunday, but really smoked on
Saturday. John, K6AM was the glue to keep us on track as we all had some
missing time due to other commitments. His partner, David, N6AN  kept us
running on Saturday. Marko, N5ZO helped us on Sunday and kept our rate up.
Dennis, N6KI was our night relief.

Bands were in pretty good shape with some nice runs on 10 and 15.  Noise was
way down after a good rain Friday night, so it was a real pleasure hearing so
many loud clear signals

Seemed like participation was down especially on Sunday.  We started out
pulling about 80 QSO's ahead of 2012, but at the end we were only a few ahead.

We will see everyone in the SSB test.

All the best,

Jim, W6YI