[3830] SS CW N5NU Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, xagolds@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N5NU Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 05:33:07 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N5NU
Operator(s): N5NU
Station: N5NU

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  105
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

First CW operation I've done since I was /CE3 this summer.  Had some free time
to play but not the whole weekend.

Rig is a $70 MFJ type off of eBay, running solar power FD-style into a 20m
dipole about 25ft.  I operated about 35-40 minutes at a time because my arm
would get tired of sending code (J-37 straight key)

Surprised at the number of stations who answered my CW on Sunday evening.

Glad to work so many friends on the bands!

73, Jason N5NU