[3830] SS CW K1TN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jamesdavidcain@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K1TN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 06:07:38 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K1TN
Operator(s): K1TN
Station: K1TN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   15
   20:  132
   15:  118
   10:   39
------------

Club:

Comments:

3L quad for 10, dipoles for 15 and 20, all inside 2nd floor apartment.

Too much RFI on 40 so I gave up on it. I only had 43 Qs when I quit Saturday
night, spent most of the evening trying to get rid of the RFI. Dilapidated old
laptop computer with no CW keying.

Missed VT. SFL, WY, ND, NL, NT.

Bands were what I expected from here. The high bands were open for me to the
Northeast a lot of times when there weren't many people to work, especially
after about 0100Z.

Jim Cain
At the New K1TN Superstation
Florida