[3830] SS CW N1DC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1dc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N1DC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 13:16:50 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N1DC
Operator(s): N1DC
Station: N1DC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Braintree MA (EMA)
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
  160:    0
   80:   75
   40:  143
   20:  109
   15:  133
   10:   49
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This is my favorite contest.

Every year it comes down to NT and QC for the sweep. This year was no
exception. I never heard anything from NT despite working many AK and VE6/7
stations. I had the beam pointed directly there on 10/15/20 spending several
hours with careful S&P and later running. Surprisingly it took a very long
time to work EWA too.

I did hear one QC and tried to catch him after he worked another station...no
luck. Still great fun and a challenge working many QRP stations.

I'm not an assisted op and prefer to hunt for multipliers using my own skills.
Any computer can find the stations. Too much like e-mail for me.....

Station:  TenTec Omni7 @ 100W, MFJ Differential T tuner, Winkeyer USB
Antennas:  HyGain 4 element Yagi at 30ft, 80/40M dipoles fed with ladder line
Computer:  Windows 7, N1MM

73 and thanks for all the QSOs!

Rick  N1DC