[3830] SS CW AC8E(K8MR) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW AC8E(K8MR) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 14:09:37 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: AC8E
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: AC8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 6
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  230
   40:  213
   20:    3
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Stop #2 on my slightly abbreviated CWSS Single Operator Multi Station tour.
After spending a week in West Virginia making 7000 W1AW/8 QSOs from WT8V, I
didn't have a lot of radio mojo left in me. The score here was down about 20
QSOs and 3 mults from last year, which may have been due to not aggressively
playing the second radio. But still the conditions were good and the rates
fun.

Missed SC, EWA, UT, NE, ONN, AB, NT, PR, VI.

73 - Jim  K8MR