[3830] SS CW K5IID SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K5IID@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K5IID SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 15:52:55 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K5IID
Operator(s): K5IID
Station: K5IID

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 13.75

------------
  160:  -0-
   80:   12
   40:   53
   20:  228
   15:  117
   10:   91
------------

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

This is the first time in quite a while that I didn't get a sweep. I heard a VE8
(very weakly) for a few minutes and then he was gone. NNY was very tough to find
as well.
I used the new N1MM Plus and there are some really neat things about it, but do
not like the way the multipliers are done on it. Otherwise it is a very good
program and the price is fantastic!
Certainly didn't win any prizes this year but hopefully contributed a bit to
the club. DFW Contest Group.
Had fun as usual!