[3830] SS CW K6GHA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6gha@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K6GHA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 16:32:31 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Santa Cruz
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:    0
   80:   47
   40:   53
   20:  103
   15:   95
   10:   37
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

S&P effort using new N1MM+ SW for the first time. A few config errors at the
start, a new mode, unassisted, and un-coffeed. Needed coffee soon after start,
helped to make the Saturday night/Sunday morning with improved focus. Missed 7
sections, but wasn't really trying hard to find mults.
Still figuring out the differences between old and new SW, but didn't hinder my
small effort. Best score for SSCW for me, by 100%, ... since it was my first
time.