[3830] CQWW SSB K7KU(K0KR) SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0kr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K7KU(K0KR) SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 16:49:21 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7KU
Operator(s): K0KR
Station: K7KU

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Wyoming
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  421    35      111
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

This contest was very much a mixed bag for me, producing a score somewhat down
from 2013.

>From my QTH, the only opening to Zone 26 was a fluttery scatter circuit peaking
around due north.  No direct path ever materialized.  Called several reasonably
loud stations in that Zone repeatedly without raising so much as a QRZ.  Same
result with quite a few other needed multipliers over the weekend.

The important and usually productive hours of 1300 and 1400Z Saturday morning
proved a big disappointment this year.

Ah, the special pleasures of 20m low power under what were, in my neck of the
woods at least, rather disturbed conditions.

Other paths, at other times, though, seemed excellent.  The often-tough Zone 22
was especially well represented.

Thanks for each and every Q!

73,

Bob, K0KR (op at K7KU)