[3830] SS CW N6XI SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rick@tavan.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N6XI SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 16:53:45 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6XI
Operator(s): N6XI
Station: N6XI

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SV
Operating Time (hrs): 7:17
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  125
   20:   82
   15:  330
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was my first "intended serious" effort with N1MM Plus which
worked very well. It is particularly supportive of SO2V. However, the remote
link went flaky frequently, with audio pops and crackles disrupting reception.
Apologies to the great ops with strong signals whom I subjected to repeated
requests for repeats. After seven frustrating hours, I gave up and, on Sunday,
operated a different station locally (from the same chair, well within the
rules).