[3830] SS CW N2IC Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N2IC Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 19:11:53 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N2IC
Operator(s): N2IC
Station: N2IC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: New Mexico
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Yes, you read right. Only 20 hours. For the first time ever in SS, I got nailed
by a train of thunderstorms beginning around 20Z. After on-off-on-off
operating, finally raised the white flag just before 00Z.

An easy sweep this year, completed when VY1EI called in around 03Z. Thanks !

We need to have a serious discussion about increasing CW SS activity before
next year. There are too many contest clubs out there that are not actively
promoting SS.

73,
Steve, N2IC