[3830] SS CW KE4S Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KE4S@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW KE4S Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 20:44:41 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KE4S
Operator(s): KE4S
Station: KE4S

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
  160:
   80:   29
   40:   99
   20:   92
   15:   62
   10:   16
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My first real CW contest.  I spent about 12 hrs S&P on Sunday. Bands in
generally good condx and always good ops to work. I could not get  the spotting
cluster/band map in Logger+ set up right to show spots (so I was effectively
unassisted).  I fell a bit short of the clean sweep.  Next time! The K3/P3
combo does fb moving to next qso, even without the band map.  See y'all on
Phone in a couple of weeks.