[3830] SS CW N1LN SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N1LN SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 23:41:32 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 17
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   34
   40:  548
   20:  258
   15:  139
   10:   37
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My usual strategy is to get the sweep out of the way and then enjoy the rest of
the Sweepstakes by making the Qs add up.  Well this time that strategy did not
work. As you see, I never made it. Just couldn't find NT. Mult number 82 was
worked at 0011 UTC just over 3 hours into the contest. I spent pretty much
equal time running and S&P and still no NT. Oh well, maybe in SSB.

I also had a beverage issue. From NC where are most of the stations? Well, my
west beverage was totally dead, so I am sorry for the QRP stations I could not
pull out on Saturday evening on 40 and 80 with my NW beverage.  Hopefully you
got into the log on Sunday during the day.

For me Sunday evening is time to relax before the busy work week starts again.
So at 2200 UTC Sunday it was time to spend some time with my wife, so with
plenty of Qs left to work off went the rigs.

Thanks to everyone for the Qs. Hope to work you in a couple weeks during SS
SSB.

73,
Bruce N1LN