[3830] SS CW KP2RUM(N4BP) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4bp@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW KP2RUM(N4BP) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2014 23:56:27 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KP2RUM
Operator(s): N4BP
Station: NP2X

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VI
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   29
   20: 1056
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Almost single-band 20M, not a good strategy.  However, the original plan was to
spend just a couple of hours on Sunday since the main goal for being in KP2 was
to give out as many Q's as possible from W1AW/KP2.  The bands were well covered
over the weekend with other W1AW/KP2 operators, so I expanded my time to 19
hours in SS but with no chance of a killer score.  I used a Yagi on 20M and a
4BTV vertical on 40M with an IC-706MKIIg transceiver and N1MM Logger Plus
logging the contest.  Missed NT for the sweep, probably as a result of the
aforementioned poor strategy.  Great fun and very much appreciate K9VV/KP2's
invitation to come down to St. Croix in both the ARRL Centennial Sweepstakes to
participate!