[3830] CQWW SSB K7RI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, exk7rsc@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K7RI SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 01:50:53 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7RI
Operator(s): K7RI
Station: K7RI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    5     4        4
   40:   91    24       56
   20:  177    33      102
   15:  380    36      113
   10:  539    30       93
------------------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Started contest high power. Amplifier died Friday night.
Finished the rest of what I operated low power.  What a drag.
Goal was to work at least 100 countries on 40 meters through 10 meters.
Would not have been surprised to miss goal on 40 but, with amp, would
have done it on 20, 15 and 10.

Missed at least another 20 countries on 10 that I heard but could not
break through the pile ups.  Humbling experience, hi.