[3830] SS CW N8II Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8ii@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N8II Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 21:32:07 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:   14
   40:   76
   20:  237
   15:   24
   10:    7
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Something is better than nothing; I heard a lot of serious contesters in cruise
control mode on this one. Full time is hard work!

Conditions on 20 were great with very short skip into places like NC,NY,OH,KY,
and W1. It was a bit frustrating to send an exchange to a loud station and hear
nothing but dead air at the end; a repeat usually brought back the exchange. I
guess a few were overwhelmed hearing the pile up calling me or just could not
copy very fast. More than once, an entirely different station than the one
called would answer with the called station completely quiet, no problem just
edited call and sent it. My first 180 Q's on 20 were a steady run with only one
CQ during the run and stations were still calling on 40 when I bagged it in
after making about 50 more Q's than planned.

See you on phone!
73, Jeff