[3830] JIDX SSB W6V(@NX6T) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6ki73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] JIDX SSB W6V(@NX6T) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 03:28:13 +0000
                    JIDX Contest, Phone

Call: W6V
Operator(s): N6KI WQ6X N6ERD NN6X N6EEG
Station: NX6T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5

   80:    3     3
   40:  421    46
   20:   60    26
   15:  300    46
   10:  105    35
-------------------
Total:  889   156  Total Score = 155,064

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

We used W6V call to commemorate the late Nash Williams, W6HCD ( SK 2012 ) who
asked his son ( not a ham ) to let us continue to operate from his 900 ft Hill
site in Fallbrook. Nash was a JPL engineer who was launch logistics
co-originator for the Voyager and Viking spacecraft that ultimately made their
way to Mars back in the 70s.
Condx not so great this weekend and was hoping for more Qs on 10 and 20 mtrs.
This is best score we have done in past 5 years but we were down on MULTS
on all bands especially on 75 Mtr band as we had done 170 total Band
Prefectures
in the past. Our newly installed F12 C31XR definitely helped us out especially
on 10 and 15 mtr bands compared to the 3 Element SteppIR it replace on out 50
ft tower trailer. We were short on OPs so not all rigs were manned during peak
openings to JA - 73 de Dennis N6KI