[3830] WAE RTTY LX7I(DF7ZS) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY LX7I(DF7ZS) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 13:14:59 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): DF7ZS
Station: LX2A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Eschdorf
Operating Time (hrs): 36

   80:  270   300    30     57
   40:  405   830   425     86
   20:  403   643   240     93
   15:  549   999   450    108
   10:  403   788   385     77
-------------------------------
Total: 2030  3560  1530   1042  Total Score = 3,709,520

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Thanks to Philippe that I could use his fine station LX7I again. The setup gets
better every year and we had not a single glitch the whole 36h. Very nice!!!
Tight competition again from UW3U and UR7GO.

RYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYR QTC ANOUNCEMENT:

The LX7I RTTY Team is actually looking for ONE or TWO more team members twice a
year!!! (CQ WPX RTTY & CQ WW RTTY). If you want to join the fun gang and
work from this beautiful aluminum landscape please contact me directly
df7zs@darc.de We play for No #1 seats in EU and World on both contestst!

RYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYRYR END QTC

Thanks to all callers and fort he QTCs.
Missed about 200 QTCs due to Software problems (not mine and not wintest. ;-)

73

Helmut

www.df7zs.de