[3830] WAE RTTY WB2RHM/4 Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WB2RHM@wb2rhm.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY WB2RHM/4 Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 14:48:58 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WB2RHM/4
Operator(s): WB2RHM
Station: WB2RHM/4

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Charlotte, NC
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   80:   10   0      0    36
   40:  127   0    170   138
   20:  192   0    280   120
   15:  178   0    310   116
   10:  107   0    330   102
------------------------------
Total:  614   0   1090   512  Total Score = 872,448

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Another WAEDC in the log, another very interesting time.  Exactly 1 hour into
the start of the contest, N1MM+ blew-out-of-water while trying to receive the
first QTC.  Not wanting to fool around, or try to limp along with a very broken
QTC logger, I did a FULL STOP, and spent the next hour setting up N1MM Classic
for WAEDC, imported the first hours QSOs and manually entered the 1st QTC. At
that point The Game Was Afoot!  I totally enjoy the QTC 'twist'. Thanks to the
WAEDC folks.