[3830] CWopsT N5AW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5aw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5AW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 20:18:26 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 12

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:   1      0
   20:  27     15
   15:  38     30
   10:  12     11
-------------------
Total:  78     56  Total Score = 4,368

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Had a strange intermittent noise on 10 meters that varied in strength across the
band like it was being propagated from a distance. Ranged from S4 to S8. Anybody
else experience this? Then with about ten minutes to go my keying went crazy
sending dashes that I could only stop by turning the rig off. Then when I
turned it back on it had an error code and it would not key. Ended up rebooting
the computer and then all was OK. Strange.

Really neat to be called by three CWA stations in a row W9MIC, W9XC, and G3XLG.
All doing a great job. Congratulations to them and their instructors.