[3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 04:27:20 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 13

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MICHIGAN
Operating Time (hrs): 0.75

  160:   0      0
   80:   4      4
   40:   6      6
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  10     10  Total Score = 100

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions were crummy for QRP, at least from this location.  40 was long and
"wgtery, and 80 had enough noise that I gave up after a short while.  It
looks like several folks were QRMing W1AW/5 from Mississippi by operating
between 3530 and 3530 where that station was operating. Guess the "engage
ears and brain before putting left foot to key" wasn't operational for
those folks.  Fortunately, the ops at W1AW/5 were able to work through the CQ
CWT's from our ranks.  Guess skilled operators can work through almost
anything.  (I caught W1AW/5 while scanning the band for CWT ops, which were
none before about 0330Z).