[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC RY-Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 02:25:01 +0000
                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Nov 14

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   6      2
   40:  11      8
   20:   4      3
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  21     13  Total Score = 273

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

I'm half-way setup for SSB, so I only used one radio
and some of the antennas for RTTY tonight.

Welcome to W5AP and K6LL!

Surprisingly, 20m was already past its prime. You
could work RI1ANT in Antarctica though. One signal
was strong but garbled and MMTTY just wouldn't decode
it. 40m was the hot spot. 80m was some good CA and ID.
I didn't pursue dupes, but worked you if you called me.

NN7SS Burt WA (K6UFO op)

20m: C-3 at 48 ft
40m: 2 element yagi at 78 ft
80m: Delta Loop from 80 ft
One Kenwood TS-590s turned down to 5 watts
Writelog, MMTTY, microham keyer
SDR-IQ receiver and Spectravue Panadapter