[3830] SS SSB N1LN SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N1LN SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 02:11:14 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 16.5
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  188
   40:  600
   20:  334
   15:   74
   10:   19
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Good conditions once again this week. Sure getting spoiled by the nice quiet low
bands. Got the sweep this morning at 1229 UTC when VE2TSM answered my CQ to fill
in the much needed QC.  Had 82 sections after the first 6 hours but took another
5 to get number 83.

SO2R kept my interest up as well as the rate.  Due to the long exchange it was
quite common to try to go back to my run frequency after a much too long S and
P and it would be occupied, so off I went looking for another clear frequency.

COMMENT: Not everyone seems to do that. I got into a couple discussions with
ops that thought they owned their return to frequency even after I had asked 5
or 6 times if the frequency was in use and received no response.  I always took
the high road and looked for another one.

Thanks for all the Qs and requested repeats.

73,
Bruce N1LN