[3830] SS SSB K5IID SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5iid@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K5IID SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 02:30:19 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K5IID
Operator(s): K5IID
Station: K5IID

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: ntx
Operating Time (hrs): 12:52

------------
  160:    0
   80:   47
   40:   57
   20:  109
   15:   93
   10:  251
------------

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

As usual a bunch of fun was had. There are so many guys that I have been working
for 50 plus years in this contest. Some are actually older than me.
This is the last SS from this QTH. We will be moving to Ft Worth in a few
months and hopefully I will have some antennas by this time next year.
Surprisingly I got a certificate in the mail for last years effort which was
absolutely pathetic and like 1/3 of this year's effort. Not that this effort
will be any kind of a winner.
 73 and hope to see everyone next year.
Tom K5IID