[3830] SS SSB WB8JUI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb8jui@juno.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WB8JUI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 03:13:56 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WB8JUI
Operator(s): WB8JUI
Station: WB8JUI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bellevue, Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 6.75

------------
  160:    1
   80:    5
   40:   90
   20:   34
   15:   30
   10:   40
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

All S&P with too much time spent multiplier hunting.  On the rare SS
occasion when I finally work NT, I miss the sweep by QC...

Last 3 multipliers worked TN #80, IN #81 and NT #82.  Heard QC on 40, but the
operator was overwhelmed by the massive pileup and QRT before I got through.

Even though I don't particularly care for phone contests, it was nice talking
to friends and putting voices to many familiar calls.

73 - Rick WB8JUI

Elecraft K3
Hustler 5BTV ground mounted with 160 meter 1/4~ element.