[3830] SS SSB W9RM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9rm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W9RM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:32:26 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W9RM
Operator(s): W9RM
Station: W9RM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  203
   20:
   15:  651
   10:
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Still running this one from the temporary shack in the barn.  Got kinda cold at
time so couldn't put in the time I really wanted.

Only a single antenna available for HF - my secret weapon 1/4 wave 40M vert fed
against the 1200' fence counterpoise.  It did a fantastic job as a 3/4 wave on
15M. Started the contest with back-back 150 hours.

Was thinking about running high power this time around but didn't have time to
get the transformer mounted back in the Alpha and all the other amps have long
since been converted to 8M use.  Most of the radio stuff is still in packing
crates from the move in September.

Class B next year. . . maybe.  I kinda like the laid-back low power op :)