[3830] SS SSB N1IXF Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1ixf@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N1IXF Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 12:43:16 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N1IXF
Operator(s): N1IXF
Station: N1IXF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
  160:
   80:  132
   40:  141
   20:  212
   15:  407
   10:   61
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Started out casual since Saturday dinner plans meant I would miss the first
evening of the contest.  Decided to just S&P looking for a Sweep, but
Sunday morning I got a decent run going on 15M and found myself hooked for the
rest of the day. Always takes me time to get used to the rhythm of the SS
exchange.  Still have local noise problems that I need to track down.