[3830] SS SSB N0FCD Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0fcd@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N0FCD Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 14:16:20 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N0FCD
Operator(s): N0FCD W9YK KC9UIU N9ZE KC9KJE KC9RXT KB9DVC NN9L
Station: N0FCD

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Elmhurst, IL
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  345
   40:  244
   20:  248
   15:  204
   10:   82
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

We had a good mix of experienced contest operators and rookies. A good time was
had by all. The Clean Sweep came easier than last year and we achieved that
goal about halfway through. Murphy visited a couple times, but we worked our
way through the issues and kept operating. Some improvements to the 80M dipole
paid dividends and that band was our most productive as we worked coast to
coast Saturday night. Our best one-hour run of 103/hour was on 80M at 0400Z.
Equipment was IC-756PRO, ALS-600 (on loan from W9YK and running 350-450 watts),
5-element tri-bander at 50 feet, inverted V on 40M and a dipole on 80M. Used
N1MM+ for the first time.