[3830] SS SSB W4KAZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kazeringue@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W4KAZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 15:14:24 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W4KAZ
Operator(s): W4KAZ
Station: W4KAZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 5

------------
  160:
   80:   53
   40:    2
   20:   17
   15:   41
   10:   46
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Not a lot of time or interest, and missed most of Saturday, so just a fun
S&P fishing expedition.  Change in rig from ft-920 to ts-590s required
complete revamp of audio interface to resolve unexpected RFI issue.

The novelty of open high bands was a bit of fun Sunday afternoon.  Saint
Whimsy, patron saint of 10m propagation was busy.  Cleared out the 6-land mults
in first 20 minutes of casual sweep of band,  ORG being the holdout that
stretched it to 20m.   Not really hunting a sweep, but fun to easily log the
ones I usually need to hunt.  Bypassed a lot of pile-ups.

OH and MI not worked until Q's #148 and #150 after a quick pass on 20m.  Not
sure how I could have missed them Saturday on 80m.

40m SSB.....meh.  Life is too short for 40m SSB.