[3830] SS SSB KJ5T(@NX5M) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KJ5T(@NX5M) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 16:44:20 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KJ5T
Operator(s): KJ5T
Station: NX5M

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:  127
   40:  415
   20:  306
   15:  400
   10:  359
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Haven't operated this contest since 2011.  Was invtited out to operate from the
KU5B/NX5M Station in Somerville, TX.  Was a nice cold wet weekend so a good one
to spend in the shack warmed up by the Alpha's.  I only had two goals, that was
to get a clean sweep and to beat my 2011 Q total.  I did both and had a lot of
fun.  Good to see some real competition in the SO Unlimited HP category this
year, great showing from K5RT and N5ZC.  Another fun sweepstakes and thanks for
all the Q's.