[3830] SS SSB K3PRC(N3QE) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tshoppa@wmata.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K3PRC(N3QE) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 18:38:15 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K3PRC
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: KE3X

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Washington DC
Operating Time (hrs): 8.7

------------
  160:
   80:  228
   40:  113
   20:  123
   15:   32
   10:    4
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First leg of a two-station HMO effort. Kept butt in chair almost entire time
(proud of it!).

Very happy to be called in the first hour by nearby DC station 4U1WB! Has to be
by far the most interesting call I've ever encountered in SS.

Did my best to spot every callsign I heard (whether worked or not) while
scanning in S&P. A couple times I spotted while running - my apologies!!!

Missed mults: SK, NL, SFL, NT.