[3830] SS SSB W9QL SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9ql@att.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W9QL SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 19:52:06 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 7.3

------------
  160:    0
   80:   19
   40:  133
   20:   44
   15:   46
   10:   18
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I only planned a part-time effort because of a Sunday commitment. When I worked
NT as my first contact and had NL a few minutes later, I took that to be a good
omen. I did mostly S&P as I was Unlimited and was watching for needed
sections. By dinner time I had all but 4 sections. By 2000 local, I was just
missing SK. I called it a night at 2200 and tried 20 before I had to head out
early Sunday. I heard VE5SF and worked him on the first call for the Sweep.
This is probably my favorite contest and the moment you get the Sweep is still
as exciting today as it was 15 years ago.

73,
Dave
W9QL
FTDX5000MP with a G5RV at 35 feet.