[3830] SS SSB N5DO Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5do@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N5DO Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 00:57:47 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): KE5OG N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:   58
   40:  123
   20:  229
   15:  260
   10:  460
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

It's impressive how different this contest is depending on your location.  WZ8P
(who, along with W4MR and WA7U, all beat the old Multi-Low record handily) made
almost 70% of their QSOs on 80 and 40 meters, while we made almost 64% of our
QSOs on 10 and 15.  Bill and I had a somewhat rocky start but did better than
we anticipated on Sunday.  Overall we had a good time and like many an athletic
team, our motto is "wait until next year!"