[3830] SS SSB K5TA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5ta@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K5TA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 02:26:53 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K5TA
Operator(s): K5TA
Station: K5TA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:   28
   40:  666
   20:  301
   15:  661
   10:  368
------------

Club: New Mexico Big River Contesters

Comments:

Motivated by getting beat in the local club category last year, a few weeks ago
I re-installed my 40m dipole and 80m wire vertical, which had been on the
ground for over a year, and added an additional 20m dipole to cover the NE/SW
direction.  Since I'm currently SO2R-challenged, my CWSS score wasn't
particularly great, but this weekend was certainly fun.  Between us, Bruce-AA5B
and I generated over a million points toward the club score.

TNX y'all for the Qs and the occasional nice words.

73, Scott K5TA