[3830] SS SSB K9YC SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K9YC SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 18:31:39 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K9YC
Operator(s): K9YC
Station: K9YC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 19:15
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  164
   40:  244
   20:  238
   15:  265
   10:  317
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was my second contest using N1MM Plus, and I really like it a lot.
Conditions were quite good on most bands most of the time, all the gear worked,
and even the operator didn't screw up too much. Only intentional QRM was from
the image guys on 20M transmitting on top of stations I wanted to work, no pig
farmers, only two encounters with nets. The usual pair of K3s, P3s, Titan 425
amps. The greater accuracy of the recently added LP100A added a dB or two to my
signal my getting me closer to legal limit.