[3830] SS SSB WO9S Single Op LP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, smc@w9smc.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WO9S Single Op LP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 23:34:33 -0600 (CST)
                   SS SSB Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2014-11-14

    CallSign Used : WO9S
      Operator(s) : WO9S

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : ALL
            Power : LOW
             Mode : SSB
 Default Exchange : A 53 IL
       Gridsquare : EN61et

             Name : Jonathan Rosner
          Address : 5337 S. University Avenue
   City/State/Zip : Chicago  IL  60615
          Country : USA

     ARRL Section : IL
        Club/Team : Society of Midwest Contesters
         Software : N1MM Logger V13.10.2

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec
         3.5       4      8    1
           7     358     716   38
          14       4      8    3
          21     174     348   39
          28       2      4    0
       Total     542    1084   81

            Score : 87,804
              Rig : Yaesu FT-847 100 W
          Antenna : 40 meter sloping dipole
          Soapbox : Trying for a sweep with the only antenna left standing
                    after removing an all-band vertical from the porch for
                    porch roof repairs.  Missed HI (a surprise!) and NE.
                    Probably could have found them on 20 but antenna
                    efficiency was poor on that band.  About 18 hours.

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2014-11-16        Signature :  Jonathan L. Rosner