[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 04:08:17 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 20

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :50

  160:
   80:  30     25
   40:  13     13
   20:   1      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  44     39  Total Score = 1,716

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Mercy!!   I have an apology to all who worked me.

Tonight was my first time to operate in a full week after having spent MANY
hours on CW as W1AW/5 (even worked last week as your friend, Hiram, from
MS!)...and I kept hitting the wrong "F" key on my keyboard after
having become almost automatic when running those pileups last week.  But, what
a truly phenomenal experience!  It was weird becoming the DX station suddenly
and have massive pileups looking for a MS confirmation.

Our team made almost 25,000 contacts.  Yep, we could have done better, but
that's not too shabby for a bunch of ole' Mississippi rednecks, I'd say.

Surely had loads of fun working many of you CWOps members...and also had fun
sending "CU in CWT" after our exchange last week, too.

Anyway, thanks for the few QSOs I made tonight.  I look forward to getting back
into the swing of things next week.

73 to all,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis!)