[3830] CWopsT AE6Y HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, andrewfaber@ymail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AE6Y HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 04:14:05 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 20

Call: AE6Y
Operator(s): AE6Y
Station: AE6Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:  21     14
   40:  55     54
   20:   2      2
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  78     70  Total Score = 5,460

Club:

Comments:

This was practice for the CQWW CW contest in a week and a half, where I plan to
operate from P49Y in Classic overlay mode, which allows only one radio.  So I
was experimenting with one radio only, and trying to listen for other stations
to work on the K3 sub receiver between CQs.  That's pretty difficult to do,
actually, and the results reflect it, hi.
  Anyway, hope to work you all in the first 24 hours of CQWW CW (I'm planning
to do only the first 24 hours because my wife and daughter and son in law will
be with me to curb my usual anti-social contest tendencies).
  73, andy ae6y