[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 13:00:33 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 21

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:  12     11
   40:  19     14
   20:  10      9
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  41     34  Total Score = 1,394

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp.  Set up for the sprint in too big a hurry
and didn't have the right module.  Caused some delay and loss of opportunities
on 20M at the start.  After that it was OK until near the end when I tried to
go to 160M and antenna seemed dead.  Went back to 80 for one more QSO and
figured out what the problem was about 15 minutes after the sprint was over.
Not one of my best efforts, but activity seemed good.  20M seemed good only to
WJ9B, WH7AA, and AA7V, but QSOs were also possible with W8UE and K8CN to my
surprise.  40M was very good to most areas that weren't really close in.  80M
was quiet and there were good signals from the west coast, but they didn't hear
me calling tonight.  Glad to hear N3BB QRV in NS again. Thanks for all QSOs.
Hope to work many of you as PJ4/K4BAI and PJ4A in CQ WW CW.  Will be QRV in NS
next Thursday and PJ4/K4BAI and remember that PJ4, PJ2, and P4 count as mults
in our Thursday night sprints.  73, John, K4BAI.