[3830] LZ DX SE3X(SA3BYC) SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] LZ DX SE3X(SA3BYC) SO SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 13:05:37 +0000
                    LZ DX Contest

Call: SE3X
Operator(s): SA3BYC
Station: SE3X

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: JP63OJ/ÅRE
Operating Time (hrs): 8:13

   80:   0      22      7
   40:   0      59     15
   20:   0      68     15
   15:   0     161     28
   10:   0      55     23
---------------------------
Total:   0     365     88  Total Score = 88,792

Club:

Comments:

Thanx everyone participating - Good Fun! and Thanx to the organizers for a nice
and pleasant Contest, will be back next year :)

In it just for fun, working almost every weekend and this was no exception, but
managed to get 8 hours on the air.

First contest with my new Kenwood TS-590. No voice keyer but at least working
CAT and autologing with N1MM. Gret radio and a real improvement over my TS-570.

Only wire antennas, but very efficient with verticals for this kind of mainly
EU contest.

73 and CUA in 2015!

Johan