[3830] LZ DX K4BAI SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] LZ DX K4BAI SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 19:18:44 +0000
                    LZ DX Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 13:40

   80:    9     0       6
   40:  272     0      35
   20:   22     0       8
   15:   68     0      15
   10:  322     0      36
---------------------------
Total:  693     0     100  Total Score = 210,900

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 91b, 1.5 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  Intended to be
mixed modes, but activity on CW was so good that I never checked SSB.  Ten
meters was wonderful.  Stayed on 10 so long that there wasn't a lot of activity
on 15 when I got to that band.  20M was never open good to Europe during the
hours I could operate.  Lot of activity. Good operators.  Lots of fun.  Good
warm up for CQWW CW next weekend.  Hope to work all of you on several bands
from PJ4A M/2 on Bonaire.  73, John, K4BAI.