[3830] CWopsT VE7FO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE7FO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 04:14:46 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 27

Call: VE7FO
Operator(s): VE7FO
Station: VE7FO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Vancouver BC
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:  12      9
   40:  24     24
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  36     33  Total Score = 1,188

Club:

Comments:

That was pretty horrible.  My scores are getting worse!  Going to blame it on
band cndx.  Lots of fairly rapid QSB.  Heard nobody on 20.  Lots of spots on 40
but could hear maybe 20% of them.  Ditto on 80.  22 spots on 160 but couldn't
hear any of them.  Best run was 13 Qs on 40 - Rate of 60/hr.  Never heard N6RO
on any band.  When you can't hear Ken you know cndx are poor.

A couple of bright spots were when I worked a couple of buddies of mine, Fred,
VE7IO and Jim, KI7Y.

See you next time.  Hope I hear you too.

73, Jim  VE7FO