[3830] CQWW CW IZ5MOQ SOSB(A)/160 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iz5moq@50mhz.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IZ5MOQ SOSB(A)/160 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 20:41:00 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IZ5MOQ
Operator(s): IZ5MOQ
Station: IZ5MOQ

Class: SOSB(A)/160 QRP
QTH: Carrara, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 08:39

  160:  90     4        31
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  90     4        31  Total Score = 3,080

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Another busy weekend for me and so opted (as previous SSB) for some part-time
QRP operation. Nice. That's interesting, first time as QRP topbander. Antenna
works and maybe the goal was to have a good EFHWA set for NVIS into a extreme
NVIS location, my narrow valley. No matter of watt, in my case five or less.
The keys to make good QRP on the top band, in my opinion, are just the antenna
sistems, but both sides, TX-RX. Some, unfortunately, do not hear anything. See
you to the next.