[3830] CQWW CW S53K(@S50D) SOAB(A) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, S53K@hamradio.si
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW S53K(@S50D) SOAB(A) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 00:00:10 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: S53K
Operator(s): S53K
Station: S50D

Class: SOAB(A) QRP
QTH: KRSKO
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:   13     6       12
   80:   20     5       14
   40:   66    10       25
   20:   63    12       23
   15:   97    16       43
   10:   91    10       12
------------------------------

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

hi!

Thanks for QSO and patience to all being in my log ;)
It was great experiance to work QRP All band for the first time from our club
location. FLEX1500 passed test on Optibeam 17/4 and INV V for 80/160m band.
Most of my activity were S&P. Tips of this one were K3LR and AE5E comming
on my CQ
during dinner time and with all compliments to CN2AA team, they worked me on
160m with less than 1W due bad SWR in our antenna on my first
"shoot". Congrats also for the achieved score, should be a new WW
record! Great Job boys! поз�'равляю !

73 and CU in next one,

Simon S53K