[3830] CQWW CW AB3CX SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AB3CX SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 00:01:09 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AB3CX
Operator(s): AB3CX
Station: AB3CX

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 42:33

  160:   58    11       31
   80:  269    20       80
   40:  868    33      114
   20:  909    38      124
   15:  801    36      125
   10:  967    34      121
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This was a beautiful set of conditions to run the station, and make use of the
off season improvements over last year. Having a netowrk of rotating and fixed
monobanders for 40-10 resulted in a big jump in zones and copuntries, as well as
the speed in getting them!.  The conditions on 20M on Saturday night local,
Sunday at 03:00Z and for th enext couple of hours were the most amazing I ever
experienced; with the tallest 20M yagi pointed dead north, I was able to work
SA, JA, Central Asia and EU to zone 16, and into China.  It was several hours
of running Asia non stop, quite a blast. I don't think this will be topped in
the current sunspot cycle.