[3830] CQWW CW N4CF SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mike@mdod.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N4CF SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 00:05:28 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N4CF
Operator(s): N4CF
Station: N4CF

Class: SOAB Classic LP
QTH: Central Virginia
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

  160:
   80:   54     9       28
   40:   90     8       34
   20:   82    22       43
   15:   94    17       47
   10:   90    17       39
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Good conditions on the high bands, even late into the evening. My 100W and
Carolina Windom can't compete with HP and beams, but careful (lucky?) timing
got me under some pileups.

Had fun until the final couple of hours, when I was trying to break 300K as a
personal goal. Finally did it, thanks in part to YE1ZAT on 20M for a double
multiplier (and my final Q in the contest).