[3830] CQWW CW WN6K SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wn6k@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WN6K SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 00:10:31 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 31

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    8     4        5
   40:  246    15       33
   20:  132    16       39
   15:  321    22       43
   10:  490    20       46
------------------------------
Total: 1197    77      166  Total Score = 819,153

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Well in the beginning I thought that this was going to be a big one... but the
SFI kept falling and the K index seemed to crawl to "3"

25 zones & 68 DXCCs and some of those seemed awful hard to work.

Sunday afternoon was the usual slugfest... too many W's calling and those 0
points making me seethe.....and ten meters had that ghostly crappy sound that
in combo with the aforementioned dampening of the conditions made the last two
hours dreadful....

finished my John Grisham.

WN6K, Paul

FT-5000